Early bird – 15 vacancies
1 Mar – 31 Mar 2021
1st phase – 25 vacancies
07 Apr – 22 Jul 2021
2nd phase – remaining vacancies
27 Jul – 05 Sep 2021
For application, fill the online form and upload the following documents:
- Identification document
- One photo (recent)
- VAT number (NIF)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificates (in Portuguese, English, French, or Spanish; if in other languages, documents should be translated to Portuguese or English and must be certified by the official consulate)
Please note that the application will only be reviewed when the application fee has been paid.
Details for payment of application fee (51€ – non-refundable):
Payments should be made by bank transfer (see details below); please submit a copy of the ATM/HomeBanking receipt together with the other application documents or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the name of the candidate as in the application form.
Bank: Caixa Geral de Depósitos
NIB: 0035 0027 00065234530 33
IBAN: PT50 0035 0027 00065234530 33
- Holders of a Bachelor, Master or Integrated Master degree, or equivalent, in the areas of Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biological Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar. Holders of a degree in Mathematics, Informatics or similar areas will be assessed by the Master’s Scientific Committee and may need to do additional curricular units;
- Holders of a foreign academic degree in any of the scientific areas mentioned above, conferred at the end of a 1st cycle of studies according to the Bologna Process;
- Holders of a foreign academic degree in any of the scientific areas mentioned above, recognized as meeting the goals of a bachelor degree by the Scientific Council of the coordinating intitutions (FCT NOVA and ITQB NOVA);
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum in the scientific areas referred in 1, recognized as attesting to the capability to follow the Master course by the Scientific Council of the coordinating intitutions (FCT NOVA and ITQB NOVA), at the proposal of the Master’s Scientific Committee.
- Course classification;
- Academic and scientific curriculum;
- Professional curriculum;
- Possible interview.
Students who still did not finish their Bachelor Degrees are welcome to apply in any phase. They will be ranked based on their grades. Depending on the ranking position, they can be conditionally accepted and can only enroll with the possession of the Bachelor Certificate.
Fees for 2021/2022:
1500 € annual for Portuguese or other EU nationals
7000 €/annual for all others
(low income students can apply for a fee reduction)
Early Bird: Until April 15th 2021
1st phase: Until 27th July 2021
2nd phase: Until 8th September 2021
Early Bird: Until April 30th 2021
1st phase: August 1st to 06th 2021
2nd stage: 9th to 12th September 2021